Production engineering has a number of sub fields and we deal with most of them.
Business Processes and mainly its personnel have considerable experience in a range of subjects connected directly or indirectly the the production engineering professions or industrial and management engineering.
Our personnel’s experience results not only from their activities in the fields of consulting but also and mainly from prior experience that they acquired in industry.
MAKING WORK PROCESSES MORE EFFICIENT IN BUSINESSES AND PLANTS
- Analyzing work processes in the organization.
- Analyzing the personnel compared to the number of tasks.
- Improving and making work processes more efficient.
- Adapting the personnel to the business operations.
MAKING THE FLOW OF MATERIALS IN THE PLANT MORE EFFICIENT
- Examining and analyzing materials flow processes.
- Making materials flow processes in the plant more efficient.
- Reducing inventories and material consumption.
- Reducing waste in the production process.
- Improving the quality of finished goods.
- Adjusting the equipment system and machinery into the plant’s production requirements.
INTRODUCING A SYSTEM FOR COMPENSATING MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES
- Analyzing wage and performance systems.
- Determining efficiency targets and implementation targets.
- Combining the systems of compensation with the systems of measurement, including a costing and budget control system.
- Operating and implementing incentive pay systems
PREPARING A BILL OF MATERIALS
- Analyzing the bill of materials.
- Establishing bill of materials at all levels according to the requirements of the engineering system.
- Examining the bill of materials against actual issues of materials.
- Cost analysis of the bill of materials
ANALYZING AND IMPLEMENTING THE INVENTORY SYSTEM
- Defining the warehouses according the flow of materials.
- Defining a system of balancing inventories between warehouses
- Analyzing consumption according to warehouses.
- Verifying inventory data and costing data.
- Analyzing inventory counts and slow moving (dead) inventory